MOUNT HOPE - 14th October, 2017
Birds were liberated at 7:00am
Liberation ReportThe 1137 birds at Mt.Hope were liberated at 7.00am.Weather conditions were blue sky with a light Southerly drift.(The GMPF liberated at the same time).The majority of birds left towards home within a few minutes with about 500 remaining at the race point until about the 20 minute mark when they left in a Easterley direction.Good Luck.
- The protection, welfare and care of Racing and Show Pigeons.
- To encourage the participation in and conduct of pigeon races.
- The regulation of the sport of pigeon racing and the showing of homing and other
- The regulation and maintenance of all apparatus and appliances applicable to the
sport of racing and showing of pigeons.
- The protection and advancement of the interest of the members of the
Association in all matters connected with the said sports.
Join us on FaceBook